About Access ControlGo to products
Access Control Systems
The system operates through a three-stage process that includes:
- Authentication of identity of a person entering the premises using passwords, fingerprint sensors, smart cards and other technologies;
- Authorization of entrance to a person after his/her identity has been confirmed.
- Recording Identification of all individuals entering the premises;
Advantages of using an Access Control System
By using Access Control, you can effectively oversee all persons entering and/or exiting a location.
- Privileged entry
You can authorize or ban entry to a certain location within your premises to any person based on his/her role.
- Intrusion detection and prevention
Access Controls Systems prevent any unauthorized entry to a location and alert you when such an attempt takes place.
The system works 24/7 all year long.
Types of Access Control Systems
- Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
The DAC mechanism works by giving access to a location only to a certain number of designated individuals. The person giving access privileges has discretionary power to determine who will be granted access. One of the ways to do this is using Access Control Lists (ACL).
- Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
MAC determines right to access based on security classification of all staff and resources. The system itself decides who can access which resources.
- Role-Based Control Technology (RBCT)
When using RBCT, the system decides which subjects can access certain locations and/or resources based on their role in the organization. This means selective access right to top-priority resources and locations only for selected individuals.
We provide the Support for:
National Security and Protection Corp provides best and latest security technologies. We pick the best brands just for your convenience.
Keri system (Kerisys), Honeywell, Keyscan