Hanchett Entry Systems 4500C is designed for installation in 2 inches UL 10C fire-rated frames with 1/2" drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8 inches depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enables the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware.
- UL 10C fire rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034 burglary resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09321, #E09322, #E09323)
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- California Fire Marshall Listed
- Patent #5,934,720
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good