Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell SK-PULL-DA - is a dual action pull station requiring two motions to active the station. Both pull stations are designed to work with Silent Knight Intelliknight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
• Installer can open station without causing an alarm condition
• Dual-color LED is visible through handle of station blinks green to indicate normal operation and remains steady red in an alarm condition
• Key operated test and reset lock using lock plate actuator
• Key matches compatible FACP locks
• Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) controls and operating mechanisms guidelines (Section 4.1.3)
• Meets ADA requirement for 5 lbs maximum pull force to active
• Shell, door, and handle molded from durable LEXAN®
• Reliable analog communications for trouble-free operation
• Braille text on station handle
• Handle latches in down position and the word Activated appears, clearly indicating the station has been pulled
• Rotary address switches for fast installation
• UL Listed, including UL 38, Standard of Manually Actuated Signaling System
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good