Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell SD-355 - The SD355(A), SD355T(A), and SD355R(A) addressable, low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection and are used exclusively with Fire•Lite’s Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The SD355T(A) adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C). Since these detectors are addressable, they will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available as an optional accessory, PN RA100Z(A).
- - Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
- - Sleek, low-profile design.
- - Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- - Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- - Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- - Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
- - Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- - Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
- - Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
- - Mounts to: single-gang box or square electrical box
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good