Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell MS-5UD-3 - five zone conventional fire control panel has features normally found in more expensive addressable systems. The MS-5UD-3 is fully programmable via built-in keypad and 80 character LCD display, so you don't need an external programmer. The five zones panel is having a built-in Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter (DACT) and availability to add optional equipment: Remote annunciator, Relay module, LED Driver module, a Transmitter module, and Printer interface module.
- - Five-zone Style B (Class B) or Five-zone Style D (Class A) with optional module
- - Four NAC Circuits Style Y (Class B) or Four NAC Circuits Style Z (Class A) with optional modules
- - Built-in NAC synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, Gentex, Faraday and Amseco devices
- - Integral 80 character LCD display with backlighting and keypad
- - Annunciator bus supports up to 8 devices, including ANN-80 LCD Remote Annunciator, ANN-S/PG remote serial or parallel printer gateway, ANN-RLY, 10 form C relay board, ANN-LED Zone -annunciator and ANN-I/O LED driver board for graphic annunciators
- - Built-in two-line digital communicator for off premises monitoring
- - Three Form-C programmable relays
- - 3.0 amps total usable current
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good