Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell H-355R - W-H355 and W-H355R addressable, wireless heat detectors use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for a fast response. The W-H355 and W-H355R provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F. The W-H355R also providing Rate-of-Rise Detection at 15⁰F/min. These detectors are designed to provide open area protection and are intended to use with the MS-9200UDLS and MS-9600(UD)LS Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels. The W-H355 and W-H355R communicate with the fire alarm control panels through a wireless mesh network to the W-GATE wireless gateway.
- - State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- - Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the W-H355 and W-H355R.
- - Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the W-H355R.
- - Cascading Mesh Wireless Technology (902-928 MHz frequency).
- - Any wireless device can be added to act as a repeater.
- - Requires (4) CR-123A batteries (included).
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good