Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell H-355 - H355(A) Series thermal detector is addressable sensor that using state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response. These sensors provide open area protection and are intended for use with Fire•Lite’s addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The H355(A) and H355R(A) sensors provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F (57°C). The H355R(A) sensor is also responding to rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F (8.3°C) per minute. The H355HT(A) is a fixed high-temperature detector which activates at 190°F (88°C). These thermal detectors provide addressable property protection in a variety of applications. Two LEDs on each sensor light providing a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available using an optional accessory, the RA100Z.
- Two-wire loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Rotary, decimal addressing: 01 – 159 with MS-9600 series, 01 – 99 with MS-9200 series.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Built-in tamper resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the H355(A) and H355R(A); 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT(A).
- Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the H355R(A).
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Separate base allows interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors.
Other system features:
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display.
- Low standby current.