Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell DNRW - non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector features a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints capable of mounting to a round or rectangular duct. The InnovairFlex duct smoke detector senses smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in air flow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of -4 degrees F to 158 degrees F, and a humidity range of zero to 95 percent (non-condensing).
- - Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology.
- - Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/s).
- - Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration.
- - Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4°F to 158°F, -20°C to 70°C) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing).
- - Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required.
- - Easily accessible code wheels on sensor head (sold separately).
- - Clear cover for convenient visual inspection.
- - Remote testing capability.
- - Accommodates the installation of an addressable relay module, sold separately, (CRF-300) for applications requiring a Form-C relay
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good