Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell BG-12 - BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG-12 Series features a variety of models including single-action and dual-action versions. The BG-12 Series is providing Fire·Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers’ controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.
• Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
• Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
• Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
• Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
• Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
• PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
• The word “ACTIVATED” appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
• Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
• Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
• Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
• U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/ unlock.
• Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
• Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material.
• The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
• Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
• Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
• Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm²).
• Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
• Switch contacts are normally open.
• Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
• Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm).
• Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
• Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP).
• Designed to replace the Fire·Lite legacy BG-10 Series.
• Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell-style, Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good