Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell AD355 - The ADAPT detector uses a combination of photoelectric and thermal sensing technologies to increase immunity to false alarms. Unlike traditional intelligent detectors, the ADAPT detector has a microprocessor in the detector head that processes alarm data. The ADAPT detector adjusts its sensitivity automatically, without operator intervention or control panel programming. Areas, where the ADAPT detector is especially useful, include office complexes, schools, college campuses, manufacturing and industrial facilities, and anywhere else the use of a particular area can change. The ADAPT detector automatically adjusts its sensitivity to the environment.
- - Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without operator intervention or programming. Sensitivity increases with heat.
- - Microprocessor-based, combination photo and thermal technology.
- - Compatible with LiteSpeed™ and CLIP systems.
- - Sleek, low-profile design.
- - Addresses can be viewed and changed without electronic programmers.
- - Dual bi-color LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- - Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- - Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- - Several base options, including relay, isolator, and sounder.
- - Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good