Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell 411UDAC - Fire-Watch 411UDAC from Fire-Lite Alarms is a stand-alone slave Fire Alarm Communicator designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications. It's providing four channels (inputs) that accept normally open devices including water flow devices, detectors and pull stations. This dialer is a cost-effective solution for applications that require a Fire alarm control panel to transmit system status to an off-site central station monitoring facility.
- - Flexible and configurable to meet your communication and central station requirements.
- - Four supervised monitoring channels (inputs):
- - Three fixed Style B (Class B) and one Style A (Class A) or Style B (Class B).
- - Two new onboard relays are now included on the main circuit board.
- - One Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC).
- - 1.0 Amp notification appliance power.
- - Large cabinet with increased knockouts and space to house a large battery.
- - Includes 15 popular communication formats, including the widely used Ademco Contact ID format, ensuring compatibility with virtually all DACRs.
- - Industry-first, UL recognized, “dialer runaway” prevention feature.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good