DSC 4-WIRE PHOTOELECTRIC SMOKE & HEAT DETECTOR W/ SOUNDER FSA-410
DSC is committed to reducing false alarms and has integrated a number of features into the FSA-410 series of photoelectric smoke detectors to provide reliable smoke detection, such as drift compensation. This feature provides a constant level of sensitivity performance for extended operation by automatically compensating to maintain the detector’s original factory-set sensitivity as dust accumulates. The FSA-410 is compatible with all DSC control panels.
- Automatic drift compensation
- Built-in, dual-sensor heat detector (option)
- Built-in 85 dB horn (option)
- Easy-maintenance removable chamber
- Interconnectable using PRM-2W polarity reversal module
- Non-contact sensitivity testing with FSD-100 handheld test meter
- Low-profile design
- Local test button
- Compatible with all DSC control panels
- UL/ULC/CSFM/MEA listed for commercial and residential applications
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good